Wednesday, February 4, 2015



Dessert on a Diet

Yummy and Healthy

Dessert eating on a diet can be very hard, when your family and friends are snacking on cookies and ice cream, what are you going to be able to eat? If you don't eat meat you can't even eat sugar free jello or marshmellows, they're both made with the ground up bones of animals, really.

I'm not a vegan so it's easier for me to make healthy desserts, but while making your desserts you can exchange some animal based products for others.

My mother and I use amond milk instead of cows milk, because we are slightly allergic and it makes us itch. Applesause can be used instead of butter and my sister uses a can of diet soda instead of butter or oil.

I love cannied carrots, but I don't know how good they are fo you.



Apple Slices

Apple slices are great for you and if you are making a dessert that calls for them this product could make cooking healthy go much quicker and smoother.



Fruits are Sweet



I like green apples sliced cooked over a stove with cinnamon and sugar, it’s like eating an apple pie without the crust and extra calories.

I love stawberries, plan and if they are perfectly ripe I don’t even add sugar. Frozen grapes are also a great healthy sweet snack.

You can also use unsweetened Amound milk and blend them with your favorite chopped fruits and put the mixure into old fashioned ice trays, with tooth picks in them, freeze it and have an extremely frozen treat.



New Guestbook Comments



MintySea Aug 29, 2012 @ 11:44 am

I love that carrot art



Aug 26, 2012 @ 3:53 am

Amazing, you can still have your dessert while dieting.

Jun 26, 2012 @ 12:35 pm

P.S. I like your silly carrot art!



Jun 26, 2012 @ 12:35 pm

Whoa! I didn't know that sugar free jello and marshmallows are made with ground animal bones...that just sounds crazy! I don't need to diet and don't have much of a sweet tooth but you have some good ideas. I can see how apple sauce could be a nice and flavorful substitute for butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment